This magnificent Nine Dragons Coin (4″ dia) is a rare Fengshui Cure and Enhancer. It is adorned with the auspicious images of the nine legendary dragon sons on one side and empowered on the other side with the mantra of breeding money, prosperity and wealth, providing a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine blessings for maximum riches. This mantra will help one to change his luck from bad to good, ignite good luck, boost up good luck further and help one become rich in a smooth and steady manner. To activate its true potential and power, it also displays 4 auspicious power objects. Stunningly elegant, this coin functions to fulfill extraordinary accomplishments. This is highly recommended for ambitious career people, business persons, politicians, managers and executives looking for solid success. Like most other feng shui coins, these coins too should be used as a set of three coins tied together with a red, blue or gold coloured ribbon. Before use, it is mandatory that the remedy is systematically activated through the 3-step process of Cleansing, Energizing and Custom-Programing to User Name.
Ancient Chinese records state that the nine sons of the Majestic Dragon had different capabilities, each having it’s own extraordinary skill sets and help one fulfill significant achievements. In the olden days, the nine dragon images were only reserved for selfish thinking emperors because these dragons gave so much luck and power that the emperor was worried laymen would benefit from the dragons. The Emperor Chien Lung had during his era commissioned for the Nine Dragons Screen to be built in his palace and ever since his reign enjoyed the most power, success and riches.
According to records from Ming Dynasty, the Majestic Dragon had nine dragon sons, and each had an extraordinary personality. There is no general agreement as to what the Dragon’s sons are being called because there are so many names associated to each son. But most people would agree to:
1. Tootie – Consumes evil spirits, unsatisfied souls, evil forces and enemies.
2. Chiwen – Protects from natural disasters; guards against fire hazards.
3. Suan Ni – Fond of money; attracts wealth, creates savings and induces financial freedom.
4. Bian – Bestows bravery and strength; helps resolve problems; wins legal battles; keeps one out of prison.
5. Bixi – Helps develop toughness and share burden; accept and face challenges; recover from long sufferings.
6. Pulao – Brings power, authority and increased importance.
7. Yazi – Helps win enemies, competition, unethical colleagues, harmful neighbours, etc.
8. Gongfu – resolves disharmony and disciplines attitude problems; encourages harmony; protects from water disasters like drowning.
9. Jiaotu – Protects from negative energies (shar chi), people with evil intentions, and enemies; guards against pilferage and burglary.
Concept : Fengshui Dragon
Dragon has an imperial and unsurpassed status. The chinese emperors called themselves the dragons which shows how divine and prestigious they were being considered. The Dragon brings upon the essence of life, in the form of its celestial breath, known to many as sheng chi. He has the ability to blow out cosmic “chi” from his breath, which is the base for studies of Feng Shui. Hidden in the caverns of mountains that are beyond reach or resting in deep seas, the dragon is able to transform and render itself visible or invisible to people. Some say the mountains, valleys, rivers, buildings and highways are all correlated to Dragon head, claws, tail, veins and his pearl, which translates to fundamental studies of feng shui. Besides drawing in water, the dragon also has the power to release water as it is the king of ocean. That is why ancient emperors used to pray to Dragon God in times of draught or for less rain in times of flood. He yields energy and generate power in the form of the seasons, bringing water from rain, warmth from the sunshine, wind from the seas and soil from the earth. In other words, it is said that the Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature, the greatest divine force on Earth.
The Chinese Dragon is often seen as the heaven’s supreme symbol of vigilance and incredible strength. The dragon is in charge of the east quadrant of the heaven and represents sunrise, good beginning and hope. People also often refer to the left side of their house (inside looking out) as the Green Dragon and is also considered luckier than the right side’s White Tiger. Being the “yang” mythical animal, the Dragon can scare off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent, bless one with safety and increases wealth to all that hold his emblem. The Chinese Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of extremely good fortune. Today, all Feng Shui masters treat Dragon with great respect and have symbols of the dragon as their ultimate possession.
Benefits of the Nine Dragon Coins Set
The Nine Dragons Coin Set of 3 Coins is a must for all aspirations you desire in life which could be gained from good Feng Shui:
1. Auspicious for all endeavours to be realized as it represents excellent Feng Shui Enhancement.
2. Multiplication of business turnover and establishment of business branches as expansion.
3. For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect accelerated results, carry along the nine dragon when you are making important undertakings.
4. For those who are often energy-sick or feeling drained, let the mighty Nine Dragons blow the cosmic chi and liven up “yang” energy.
5. For those hungry for career success, carry along the 9 Dragon Coins to ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. It will ensure you to continue grasping your opportunities and counter internal office politics that could harm your progress.
6. Carrying a set of Nine Dragons Coins with you will also ensure your sheng chi is always at its peak for overall achievement and success in your endeavours. It is also a good protection against con men and people of bad intention.
Placement : Carry the Set of 3 Coins always with you in your handbag or briefcase – can also be kept in your official drawer along with career documents. Alternatively keep them in the North of your office cabin or home.
Important : Like all Energy Tools, it is mandatory that this Feng Shui Enhancer and Fengshui Cure too has to be systematically processed and activated (Cleansed, Energized & Programmed) to User Name. Using such powerful Energy Tools with out the correct activation can cause harm. We Cleanse (Suddhi Karana), Energize (Prana Prathishta, Empowered, Energised, Energized, Energy Imbibed, Energy Infused, Energy Instilled) & Program (Samuka Karna) the Remedy (to the User Name & his/her family) so that the auspicious and positive energies are directly received. No negative side effects possible because of the custom-programming.
For Authentic, Cleansed, Energized & Programmed (to User’s Name or Company’s Name) Crystal Energy Fields, call 098422-40274 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.